Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Soon...it begins.

So another year of college football starts up tomorrow.  I can honestly say...I am giddy as school boy.  I realize Michigan is still rebuilding and it could be a long season, but it really doesn't bother me.  That doesn't mean that I don't want them to win every game,  because I will literally get a stomach each time they lose.  It just means that I love the energy of college football.  There is really nothing else like it, but March Madness comes in at a close second.  I also want to set the record straight...I like other teams than Michigan.  I root for every team in the state of Michigan...Notre Dame is tough...because of my buddy Dan I wish them a good season, but I still have a tough time rooting for them unless they play USC or some other over rated school.  I will say I want Ohio State to lose every game for the rest of time.  I am not a cruel fan, but their fans can be nasty.  It takes the fun out of it....

So I close with some words of wisdom: 

“A Michigan man will coach Michigan.” Bo Schembechler.  

Enough said!

1 comment:

  1. One comment.......D Rob.....bad mutha for ya!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete