Monday, August 30, 2010

the reason

I came to LA to pursue a dream...but in all honesty it really was more of a passion.  I think that for most people going to see a movie has a certain feel.  However, for me it was more than a feeling.  It was a rush, a overload of creative ideas.  I went to the movies yesterday and my creative juices began to flow as soon as the first trailer started.  I LOVE MOVIES!  And as I sit in my cube, for the first time I am not wondering what if.  I am thinking, "How can I?"  Even though my "job" may be far from the creative world of film, my passion still lies within film.  I am sick of wanting to work on projects, I am finally starting to do it.  So I say to all of you that sit in a job that is not your passion, never let the dream go.  It is so romantic to live on the borderline of your dream and your present reality. 

I leave you with a quote....

If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it.  If you don't ask, the answer is always no.  If you don't step forward, you're always going to be in the same place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment